Cold Store Panels – Up to 4 hour fire resistance.
Our cold store systems deliver an ideal solution for a wide range of applications, offering the performance and versatility demanded by todays passive fire protection industry. This cold store system satisfies the requirements for compartmentation of the building interior, isolating high risk areas from others and helping, as part of a well-considered fire safety engineered design, to ensure safe means of escape in the event of a fire.
- Lengths of up to 12 m
- Non-combustible stone wool cores are rated as A1 Non-Combustible under the Euroclass Reaction to Fire – the highest rating available.
- LPCB & FM approved, with fire ratings of up to 4 hours
- Easy to install interlocking joint
- Walk on ceiling capacity to BS 6399 (subject to manufacturers guidance)
- Polyester, foodsafe laminate, primer coated galvanised or stainless steel facings
- Steel and Stone Wool recyclable with no appreciable loss of material
- A complementary range of doors creating a complete tested solution
- Temperatures down to -28 degrees C
The ease of installation is a major reason that cold store panel continues to be specified across a range of applications, long spans from floor to ceilng, single component construction and robust symmetrical joints that easily slot together to form a high performance industrial wall solution.
Range of different finishes & colour:-
- Foodsafe laminate.
- Exterior finish steel coating if required to mitigate the use of extra skins of cladding.