Lightweight steel flat to pitch over-roofing refurbishment system.
A tailored ‘Flat to Pitch’ or ‘Flat to Curved’ Over-Roofing conversion system provides the perfect cost effective solution in permanently removing water ponding on failed flat roofs whilst if required, totally transforming the appearance of the roof and the perimeter details.
The lightweight system is designed to accommodate the tolerances in most existing structures whether the new roof system is a lightweight metal roofing system i.e aluminium standing seam or steel roof sheets, or the heavier roof tiles or slates. Existing structures will need to be checked before work commences.
The system is designed and supplied in a kit form system which is assembled and installed on site, or delivered to site in a free spanning truss.
- Roofing systems can be installed while building remains in use.
- Increase the thermal performance and aesthetic of the building.
- Significantly reduces the long term maintenance cost of the existing flat roof.
- Reduces the carbon emissions of the building.
- Existing roof system remains in-situ throughout installation.
- Opportunity to increase the security and reduce the solar gain.
- Eaves overhangs with smooth bullnose details can stop unwanted access to the roof.
Where have Flat to Pitch systems been used:-
- Social housing.
- Military Establishments.
- Retails Areas.
- Commercial Zones.
What roof systems can be used with this system?
- All types of standing seam & concealed fix systems.
- Traditional tiles & slates.
- Pierce fixed metal roof systems.
- Single Ply membranes.
- Composite Panels.